Yellow Mint Sandstone Product
Material origin: North India
Additional name: Mint Sandstone, Yellow Mint, Amber Mint, Mint Multi Sand, Mint Multicolor Sandstone
Application area: Building stone, ornamental stone, interior, exterior, wall, floor, countertops, sinks, monuments, pool coping, sills, paving stone
Yellow Mint sandstone features irresistible shades of yellow and buff with streaks of relatively darker tones extending on its surface. Properties like hardness, durability, and ability to resist harsh weather conditions make Yellow Mint sandstone suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. Ideal for flooring, paving and wall cladding, this sandstone is perfect for brightening dark interiors or paths inside the garden.
Yellow Mint sandstone finishes with edges
- Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Natural + brushed machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC) tumbled
- Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Honed +sandblasted calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Bush hammered calibrated machine cut (MC)
Volmin Industries Pvt. Ltd., a leading manufacturer and exporter of Yellow Mint sandstone in India, offers this sandstone in finishes like honed, polished, bush-hammered, tumbled, brushed, sandblasted and sawn. As per the customers’ requirements, this yellow sandstone is offered in different shapes, sizes, and thicknesses.
Available Yellow Mint sandstone products
- Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
- Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
- Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
- Floorplates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone and cobblestones