White Mint Sandstone
Material origin: North India
Application area: Building stone, ornamental stone, interior, exterior, wall, floor, countertops, sinks, monuments, pool coping, sills, paving stone
White Mint sandstone is known for its natural looks and even texture. It is basically pale mint in color with sparsely occurring yellowish to light brown hues on its surface. Properties like hardness, strength, and ability to resist harsh weather conditions make it suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. Ideal for flooring, paving and wall cladding, this sandstone imparts a soothing touch to its surroundings.
Available white mint sandstone products
- Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
- Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
- Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
- Floorplates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone and cobblestones
Volmin Industries Pvt. Ltd., a leading manufacturer and exporter of White Mint sandstone in India, offers this sandstone in finishes like honed, polished, bush-hammered, tumbled, brushed, sandblasted and sawn. As per the customers’ requirement, this pale green sandstone is offered in varying thicknesses, sizes and shapes.
Available white mint sandstone finishes with edges
- Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Natural + brushed machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC) tumbled
- Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Honed +sandblasted calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Bush hammered calibrated machine cut (MC)