Teakwood Sandstone Product
Material origin: North India
Additional name: Teakwood Sandstone, Teak Vein Sandstone, Khatu Teak Wood Sandstone, Khatu Teak Wood Bidasar Sandstone, Yellow Teak Sandstone, Teak Sandstone, Golden Teak Sandstone.
Application area: Building stone, ornamental stone, interior, exterior, wall, floor, countertops, sinks, monuments, pool coping, sills, and paving stone.
Yellow Teakwood sandstone with a yellow base and exhibits wood-like texture due to buff and pale brown streaks on its surface. Properties like hardness, durability, and the ability to resist harsh weather conditions make it suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. Ideal for flooring, paving and wall cladding, this sandstone is a good option for decorating gardens and backyards.
Available sandstone products
- Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
- Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
- Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
- Floorplates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone and cobblestones
Available sandstone finishes with edges
- Top surface polished and calibrated bottom with machine cut (MC) edges
- Top surface honed and calibrated bottom with machine cut (MC) edges
- Top surface brushed and calibrated bottom with machine cut (MC) edges
- Top surface honed + sandblasted and calibrated bottom with machine cut (MC) edges
- Top surface bush hammered and calibrated bottom with machine cut (MC) edges
Volmin Industries Pvt. Ltd., a leading manufacturer and exporter of yellow sandstone in India, offers this sandstone in finishes like honed, polished, bush-hammered, tumbled, brushed, sandblasted and sawn. As per the customers’ requirement, this yellow sandstone is offered in varying shapes, thicknesses and sizes.