Tandur Yellow Limestone
Material origin: South India
Additional name: Tandoor Yellow Limestone, Tendur Yellow Stone, Tandoor Yellow, Shabad Yellow Limestone, Tanddor Yellow, Tandur Yellow
Application area: Building stone, wall facades, sinks, monuments, interiors, exteriors, pool coping, sills, ornamental stone
Also called French Vanilla or Lime Yellow, Tandur Yellow limestone is a honey-colored limestone product from South India. Widely accepted as a popular architectural material, this limestone material is acclaimed for its rustic looks and subtle texture that can easily add a royal touch to any decor. Globally acknowledged for its strength and durability, this limestone is ubiquitously used for interior and exterior designing. Perfect for commercial, industrial, and residential projects, Tandur Yellow is highly resistant to frost and doesn’t lose its color even after long and continuous exposures. Extensively used for landscape designing, Tandur Yellow is a great construction and decor material for wall cladding, paving, and flooring.
Available limestone products
- Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 60, 60 x 90 and 60 x 120 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm
Available limestone finishes with edges
- Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) tumbled
- Natural calibrated hand-cut (HC) tumbled
- Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) tumbled
- Honed calibrated hand-cut (HC) tumbled
- Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC)
- Natural + brushed calibrated hand-cut (HC)
Volmin Industries Pvt. Ltd., a famed Indian manufacturer and exporter of Tandur Yellow limestone, offers this natural stone in various finishes like honed, natural, brushed, and polished. As per their changing requirements, B2B buyers can order different sizes and thicknesses.