Raj Green Sandstone Product
Material origin: North India
Additional name: Bhilwara Green sandstone
Application area: Building stone, interior, exterior, wall, floor, countertops, sinks, monuments, pool coping, sills, ornamental stone, paving stone.
Raj Green sandstone is also popular by the name, Bhilwara Green sandstone. Owing to its enticing greenish-brown tone, this sandstone is quite popular for paving and restoration projects in the whole of Europe. Properties like hardness, durability, and ability to resist harsh weather conditions make it suitable for indoor as well as outdoor applications. Ideal for flooring, paving and wall cladding, this sandstone bears a smooth surface with the natural cleft finish.
Available sandstone products
- Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
- Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
- Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
- Floorplates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone and cobblestones
Available sandstone finishes with edges
- Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Natural + brushed machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC) tumbled
- Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Honed +sandblasted calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Bush hammered calibrated machine cut (MC)
Volmin Industries Pvt. Ltd., a leading manufacturer and exporter of green sandstone in India, offers this sandstone in finishes like honed, polished, bush-hammered, tumbled, brushed, sandblasted and sawn. As per the customers’ requirement, this green sandstone is offered varying thicknesses, shapes, and sizes. We have a very effective transportation and shipping system, which ensures that all the deliveries happen on time. We always try to follow on a scheduled completion of deliveries, so as to ensure customer satisfaction.