Rainbow Sandstone Product
Material origin: North India
Additional name: Jaipur Rainbow Sandstone
Application area: Building stone, ornamental stone, interior, exterior, wall, floor, countertops, sinks, monuments, pool coping, sills, paving stone
Khatu Rainbow sandstone features striking veins and swirls in multiple colors like violet, brown and red. Properties like hardness, durability, and the ability to resist harsh weather conditions make it suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. Ideal for flooring, paving and wall cladding, this sandstone is composed of fine grains of quartz.
Available sandstone products
- Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
- Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
- Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
- Floorplates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone and cobblestones
Available sandstone finishes with edges
- Top surface polished and calibrated bottom with machine cut (MC) edges
- Top surface honed and calibrated bottom with machine cut (MC) edges
- Top surface brushed and calibrated bottom with machine cut (MC) edges
- Top surface honed + sandblasted and calibrated bottom with machine cut (MC) edges
- Top surface bush hammered and calibrated bottom with machine cut (MC) edges
Volmin Industries Pvt. Ltd., a leading manufacturer and exporter of famous rainbow sandstone in India, offers this sandstone in finishes like honed, polished, bush-hammered, tumbled, brushed, sandblasted and sawn. As per the requirement of customers, this sandstone is offered in different shapes, thicknesses and sizes. We have a very effective transportation and shipping system, which ensures that all the deliveries happen on time. We always try to follow a scheduled completion of deliveries, so as to ensure customer satisfaction.