Kota Brown Limestone
Material origin: Rajasthan, North India
Additional name: Kotah Brown, Kota Brown Natural, and Kota Stone Brown
Application area: Building stone, wall facades, sinks, monuments, interiors, exteriors, pool coping, sills, and ornamental stone
Quarried from the land of Rajasthan, North India, Kota Brown limestone is a light brown-colored product that comes with yellow and green shades on its surface. With features of hardness, classy looks, and ability to withstand high and low temperatures, this limestone is ideal for both interior and exterior designing projects. In addition, the virtues of non-porosity, non-slippery, and stain removability induce a big demand for this stone even in the international market.
Whether you are looking for an ideal stone for flooring, wall cladding, paving, or facades, Kota brown limestone product emerges as a superb choice among architects and interior designers in different parts of the world. This limestone is easy to cut and shape in various sizes and dimensions. This stone simply enhances the aesthetic appeal of surroundings with appealing tones, smooth texture, and great finishes.
Available limestone products
- Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with thickness 1 cm, 1.2 cm, 1.5 cm, 2 cm or 3 cm
Available limestone finishes with edges
- Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) tumbled
- Natural calibrated hand-cut (HC) tumbled
- Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) tumbled
- Honed calibrated hand-cut (HC) tumbled
- Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC)
- Natural + brushed calibrated hand-cut (HC)
- Semi-honed and semi-brushed calibrated machine cut (MC) tumbled
- Semi-honed and semi-brushed calibrated hand-cut (HC) tumbled
Available in customizable thickness and sizes, Kota Brown limestone are manufactured and exported by Volmin Industries Pvt. Ltd., a well-known Kota Brown limestone manufacturer and exporter in India. This limestone is manufactured in finishes like natural, honed, brushed and tumbled at Volmin’s very own limestone processing unit near the quarry in Rajasthan.