Kandla Grey Indian Sandstone Product
Material origin: North India
Additional name: Bhilwara Grey Sandstone
Application area: Building stone, ornamental stone, interior, exterior, wall, floor, countertops, sinks, monuments, pool coping, sills, paving stone
Also known as Bhilwara Grey Sandstone, Kandla Grey is a beautiful grey colored sandstone, which is pretty consistent in texture. Nevertheless, upon request, it can be further offered as dark and light grey stones. Its properties like hardness, durability, and ability to withstand rough weather conditions make it apt for indoor and outdoor applications. Ideal for paving, flooring and wall cladding, this Kandla grey Indian sandstone is perfect for pool surrounds.
Available sandstone products
- Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
- Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
- Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
- Floorplates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone and cobblestones
Available sandstone finishes with edges
- Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Natural + brushed machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC) tumbled
- Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Honed +sandblasted calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Bush hammered calibrated machine cut (MC)
Volmin Industries Pvt. Ltd., a leading manufacturer and exporter of Kandla Grey sandstone, offers grey-hued sandstone in finishes like honed, polished, bush-hammered, tumbled, brushed, sandblasted and sawn. As per the customers’ requirement, this grey sandstone is offered in varying thicknesses, sizes and shapes. Whether you are searching for Kandla grey sandstone for paving or grey sandstone paving slabs.