Fossil Mint Sandstone Product
Material origin: North India
Application area: Building stone, ornamental stone, interior, exterior, wall, floor, countertops, sinks, monuments, pool coping, sills, paving stone
Available finishes: Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) edges
Fossil Mint sandstone is a sandy buff sandstone that occasionally has fossil-like patterns on its surface, which add to its beauty. Usually complemented with other colors like blazing orange, rustic brown and pink due to varying mineral deposits, this mint sandstone is known for its strength and durability. Perfect for exterior and interior applications, this sandstone is a great choice for patio paving, flooring, and roofing. Fence posts, milestones, window sills, wall facings, arches, and pillars are also built out of this sandstone.
Available sandstone products
- Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
- Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
- Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
- Floorplates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone and cobblestones
Available sandstone finishes with edges
- Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Natural + brushed machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC) tumbled
- Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Honed +sandblasted calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Bush hammered calibrated machine cut (MC)
Volmin Industries Pvt. Ltd., a leading manufacturer and exporter of Fossil Mint sandstone in India, offers this sandstone in finishes like natural, honed, polished, brushed and sandblasted. As per the customers’ requirement, this buff sandstone is offered in varying thicknesses, sizes and shapes.