Dholpur Beige Sandstone Product
Material origin: North India
Application area: Building stone, ornamental stone, interior, exterior, wall, floor, countertops, sinks, monuments, pool coping, sills, paving stone
Dholpur Beige is an attractive sandstone product of buff white color with even grain size. Veins of purple color on its surface enhance its looks but are only visible when the stone is wet. Its resistance towards, acids, alkalis, and extreme weather conditions make it apt for both outdoor and indoor applications. This durable sandstone can be effortlessly dressed and chiseled, hence considered suitable for roofing, wall cladding, flooring, paneling, and paving.
Available sandstone products
- Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
- Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
- Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
- Floorplates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone and cobblestones
Available sandstone finishes with edges
- Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Natural + brushed machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC) tumbled
- Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Honed +sandblasted calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Bush hammered calibrated machine cut (MC)
Volmin Industries Pvt. Ltd., a leading manufacturer and exporters of Dholpur Beige sandstone in India, offers this sandstone in finishes like natural, polished, tumbled, sandblasted and brushed. As per the customers’ requirements, this sandstone is offered in different thicknesses, sizes, and shapes.