Camel Dust Sandstone Product
Material origin: North India
Additional name: Sunset Buff
Application area: Building stone, ornamental stone, interior, exterior, wall, floor, countertops, sinks, monuments, pool coping, sills, paving stone
Also known as Sunset Buff, Camel Dust sandstone is creamy yellow colored sandstone with hues of dark brown on its surface. This hard-wearing and low-maintenance sandstone have high resistance toward environmental weathering, abrasion, alkalis, and acids. These, in turn, make dusty sandstone a perfect material for applications in roofing, flooring, paving, and paneling.
Available sandstone products
- Tiles: 30 x 30, 60 x 30, 60 x 60 and 60 x 90 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Slabs: 120-190 cm x 90-60 cm with thickness 2 cm, 3 cm, 4 cm, 5 cm or 6 cm.
- Palisades: 10-12 x 12-25 x 30-250 cm
- Wall cladding: 100 x 25-45 x 5 cm
- Step Blocks: 75-200 x 35 x 15 cm
- Floorplates, facing bricks, wall stones, skirting stone and cobblestones
Available sandstone finishes with edges
- Natural calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Natural + brushed machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Natural + brushed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC) tumbled
- Honed calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Honed +sandblasted calibrated machine cut (MC) and hand-cut (HC)
- Bush hammered calibrated machine cut (MC)
Volmin Industries Pvt. Ltd., a leading manufacturer and exporters of unique sandstone products in India, offers this sandstone in finishes like natural, polished, flamed, sandblasted, honed, bull-nosed, tumbled, bush-hammered and brushed. As per the customers’ requirements, this yellow sandstone is offered in sizes and shapes.